1.Integrated Design for Energy Storage
2. Lithium Battery Design with BMS/EMS
3.Factory Automatic Emergency Backup
4.Automatic Diesel Generator Supplement
5.High ROI for Selling Energy to Utility
The hybrid photovoltaic power generation system is a new type of power source that generates electricity from photovoltaic components, manages the charge and discharge of the battery through the controller, and provides electrical energy to the DC load or the inverter to provide electrical energy to the AC load. It is widely used in plateaus, islands, remote mountainous areas and field operations where the environment is harsh. It can also be used as a power supply for communication base stations, advertising light boxes, street lights, etc.
1. The use of photovoltaic systems can achieve better utilization of renewable energy;
2. Has a high system practicability;
3. Compared with a system with a single-use diesel generator, it has less maintenance and uses less fuel;
4. Better flexibility in load matching. Photovoltaic systems can be applied to a wider range of load systems, for example, larger AC loads, shock loads, etc. can be used. It can also better match the load and the power generation of the system.
PV Combiner Box
Hybrid Solar Inverter
Utility Voltage Range
380V/360V-440Vac; 480V/432V - 528Vac 50/45~55Hz; 60/55~65Hz
Solar Battery Packs
Lithium Battery Packs BMS/MBMS/EMS Protection;
Wifi Monitor/4G Terminal Monitor
Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel, Hot-dip Galvanized Steel,Ground Screw Mounting, Adjustable Brackets, Solar Tracker
Color Steel Tile/Tin Pitched Roof, Flat Roof, Cement/Soil Ground, Carport, etc
Wire Cable Cutter & Stripper, Multi-Meter, Insulating gloves/covering etc
For installation manual, technical datasheet, inverter adjustment/testing, please send us an inquire
We will contact you within 24 hours.